The Baader Modal Steel Pillar is a fully engineered permanent observatory solution for the large 10Micron mounts (GM3000, GM4000). Its conical octagonal design has been engineered through modal analysis to avoid prominent resonances. The sand-filled cavity rapidly dampens vibration. The end result is a pillar that significantly exceeds the performance of simple round or square tube.
- Payload capacity up to 600 kg
- Welded Steel, actively dampens vibrations.
- Bottom plate 500x500 mm
- Top plate diam. 360mm Dia and 25mm thick
- with 3 threaded Bolts M14 and center hole to fill the entire pillar with Quartz-sand at the erection site
- Internal tube of 3" inner width for internal routing of cables
- Accessory tray 360x270 mm, durable 2K paint RAL 1013
- Standard heights: 60/80/100/115/125/135/145/155/165 cm.
Please Note: This is a special order by Quote, and is only available to purchasers of a 10Micron mount.
(Baader #2451220) Weight: approx 200kg (440lb), depending on height.
|TRIPOD, PILLAR OR FLANGE?
|PAYLOAD CAPACITY (KG)
|TRIPOD HEIGHT (MIN)
|TRIPOD HEIGHT (MAX)
||360 x 270mm