The Baader Steel Leveling Flange is used to precisely level and adjust north on the Baader Modal Steel Pillars. The open design permits easy access and routing of through-the pillar cabling.
- For mounting the 10Micron GM3000 onto the large Baader Modal Steel Pillar
- Consists of two solid Steel Plates, separated by six welded steel bars
- Top plate precision milled flat and threaded to fit the mounts base plate
- Overall height: 100 or 150mm (specify at time of order)
- Requires use of the PIER-ADP3 Steel Pier Adapter (supplied with 10Micron shipping kit)
Please Note: This is a special order by Quote, and is only available with purchase of a Baader Modal Steel Pillar.
|TRIPOD, PILLAR OR FLANGE?
|TRIPOD HEIGHT (MAX)
||100 mm / 150 mm