Custom made by Geoptik for 10 Micron for the GM1000 and BM1000L (Leonardo) mounts, this is a fine wooden tripod with a CNC machined and anodized aluminum base. The legs are made of “first choice” beech wood, treated for outdoor use. This material guarantees excellent stability and vibration damping, also suitable for heavy loads.
The height of the tripod can be adjusted from 950 mm to 1100 mm (37.4” to 43.3") using the anodized aluminum extensions.
The extension’s tips are reversible, offering the possibility of a round rubber pad or a sharp metal tip. The triangle-shaped accessory tray, made in laminated beech, includes several holes to accommodate 1.25" and 2" eyepieces. 10Micron upholstered Cordura transport-bag
- Beech wood specially treated for outdoor use
- Adjustable tip extensions to vary the height from 950 mm to 1100 mm (37.4” to 43.3")
- Double tip: round rubber pad or sharp aluminum tip
- Tripod weight: 12kg (26.4 lbs)
- 10Micron upholstered Cordura transport-bag
- Customized for GM1000HPS and BM100L
- Machined and anodized aluminum base
- Payload: 80 kg (176 lbs) max.
- Total weight (tripod & Cordura bag): 13.5 Kg (29.7 lbs)