The PEGASUS wooden tripod by Geoptik is designed for the GM2000 mounts; provided with triangle accessory tray, bubble level and 10Micron upholstered Cordura transport-bag.
The PEGASUS is a new wooden tripod, specific for GM2000 series mounts, developed and manufactured in collaboration with Geoptik and it’s a 100% made in Italy product.
It has been designed to offer good stability, light weight and it represents the perfect choice for field use combined with the Ultraport and Combi series mounts, especially when your payload is not very heavy.
For the best perforamnces at the maximum payload weight, our advice is to go choose the CENTAURUS II tripod.
Legs are made in a beautiful beech wood, with extendible tips made in black anodized, machined aluminum.
Large polymeric pads (80mm diameter), connected through a spherical head, give a very stable support.
A special adapter (#10M1091) allows to fit the also the GM1000 mount for an extra sturdy configuration.
- Compatible with GM2000 series mounts
- Beech wood with special external tratment
- Extendible tip extensions, aluminum machined with large section and double locking system
- Height: variable from 97cm to 108cm (38 in to 42 in)
- Large polymeric pads (80mm diameter with spherical head connection)
- Tripod weight: 17 Kg (37 lbs)
- 10Micron upholstered Cordura transportation bag included
- Wooden accessory tray
- Ergonomic handles and locking levers
- Machined and anodized aluminum base
- Payload: 135 kg (300 lbs) maximum
- Bubble level
- Item #: 10M2056
- PEGASUS wooden tripod
- Polimeric pads
- Cordura bag
- Accessory tray